||By Credit Cards
[IMPORTANT] Our credit-card transaction system has been renewed since January 22, 2009.
In order to improve security, we are going to do maintenance from 12:00 to 20:00 on January 22, 2009 (Japan time). Our online shop is temporarily closed during the maintenance. Hopefully you can enjoy shopping while it is available. We are sorry for the inconvenience but appreciate your cooperation.
After transition to the new system, your important credit card information is managed by a Japanese credit-card transaction company, ZEUS corporation, in our stead. While we have responsibly destroyed the credit card data you had registered to the membership on our online shop so far and never hold credit card data anymore.
In cooperation with ZEUS corporation, we will carry out thorough treatment of your credit card data with tighter security to provide you with safe shopping. Thank you for your understanding.
- All prices and charges are displayed in Japanese YEN. Your credit card company will convert the YEN value to your own country's currency according to the exchange rate and charge your account. We accept one time charge only.
|ARANZI NET ONLINE SHOP follows KingSSL to protect your information safely. We certificate that all the information you transmit through internet is encrypted to keep from any falsification or leak and hope you will enjoy shopping with security.
- In order to make your online shopping safe and secure, we use SSL, an encryption technology that works with all browsers. SSL protects the security of your credit card information as it is transmitted to us.
- We accept VISA / Master / JCB / UC / NICOS / AMEX / Diners.
We apologize for not being able to accept other methods of payment.
Security code is a 3-digit or 4-digit number which is printed near the signature strip on the back of your credit card, aside from the credit card number on the flip side.** Only the actual cardholder finds the code since it is not provided on any receipt or usage statement. So security can be increased by entering the code.
*Our store cannot accept credit cards without the security code.
*The security code is not your PIN.
**AMEX cardholders can find your card's security code on the front of the card. It is a 4-digit number printed in black, not embossed.
Should you have any questions about your security code, please call the issuing financial institution on the customer service number listed on the back of your credit card.
- When you check out, please select your credit card company and enter your card number and the expiration date.
- Payment for purchases on this site will appear on your credit card statement showing ARANZI NET ONLINE SHOP E as the payee.