ARANZI ARONZO INC. deals with your personal information in accordance with the stipulated rules in General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) established European Union (EU).
ARANZI NET INTERNATIONAL, which ARANZI ARONZO INC. (hereinafter referred to as "We") manages, highly regards protecting your personal information as a key responsibility. We are also committed to control and protect strictly personal information of customers who shop with ARANZI NET INTERNATIONAL ONLINE SHOP.
Personal Information is details to identify you such as your name, age, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, and credit card.
We recognize importance of Personal Information and implement the following points.
- Your personal information is properly managed by the responsible person. We are implementing strict security measures to prevent loss, misuse, and alternation of your personal information.
- We collect your personal information through:
- Registration to membership
- Shopping with ARANZI NET INTERNATIONAL
- Subscription to Aranzi Post Club
- Entry to a competition or promotion sponsored by us
- Inquiries, requests, and reports you submitted by e-mail
- We use your personal information for:
- Membership management
- Packing and shipping operations of the products including subscription to Aranzi Post Club
- Billing calculation and billing
- Provision of services such as shopping point program
- Advertisement concerning sales promotion
- Inquiries and after-sales services
- In order to satisfy the purpose of collecting information and our commercial purposes, we will keep your personal information for the necessary time.
- We will never sell any information about you to anyone. The personal information we collected will not be disclosed or provided to third parties except in the following events:
- In the event that customer consented.
- In the event of payment for products and services by credit card, necessary information is presented to financial institutions.
- In the event of request for disclosure of personal information from government bodies or law enforcement agencies.
- In the event that business succession takes place due to joint venture, company split, business transfer or other reasons
- You have a right to access the personal information that we hold on you. We shall respond to requests for disclosure, revision, addition, deletion of your personal information if you would like. Please contact here.
- Cookies are string information which is downloaded to your browser when you surf the web. Their purpose is to carry bits of useful information about your interaction with the website. We mainly use this technology for ARANZI NET INTERNATIONAL ONLINE SHOP. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the seeing on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, in this case, you may be unable to use certain parts of our services including shopping with ARANZI NET INTERNATIONAL ONLINE SHOP. For the settings of cookies, please refer to Help function within your computer.
- In addition to complying with the laws and regulations applicable to personal information held by us, we will review and improve our efforts as appropriate in the sections above.